Department of Radiology
Welcome to the Department of Radiology!
We offer our patients a full spectrum of imaging, diagnostic and interventional methods with an international top-level service, focusing on the latest imaging techniques. As the only University Department of Radiology in the Free State of Thuringia, we provide young and motivated doctors a well-structured training and continuing education program.
The Department of Radiology is composed of:
- the Division of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology I (IDIR I) and the
- Division of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology II (IDIR II)
and undertakes administrative tasks on a departmental level.
The management level disposes of personnel, spatial and clinical resources. The divisions are further structured into sections:
- Section General and Interventional Radiology
- Section Breast Diagnostic
- Section Pediatric Radiology
- Section Neuroradiology
and research groups: